Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Send me your gold..

I can tell you if it's real or not. I have a sty growing on my eye, I can feel it. I've never in my life had a sty. What pressure I am under. Everyone knows to ward of sty's one must rub gold over the surface and on account of I only own two rings (all others have been lost ... ), one sterling silver CTR ring and one a gold cherubic one, I think I need your gold.

Here are some other remedies that supposedly work.

Run cold water over the tea bag. Squeeze most of the water out of the bag, and then place it on your eye for about 30 mins. I find if I do this twice a day, the sty normally goes away withina day.

Mix baby shampoo with water (half and half) of each. Put solution on a Q-tip and wash the eye lashes out. Do this twice a day for about two weeks. You will notice results real quick!
=== two weeks ? thats not QUICK !

Wet the tea bag withhot/warm water and place on affected eye for about half an hour 2-3 times a
day. This will bring your sty to a head (when you're able to see the pus, like a pimple). Using the tea bag will be helpful, a warm rag will also help to open pores where the sty is as well.
=== the point is I don't want the pus, oh but if I do see pus can I pop it ..

break one raw egg then remove yellow, using white of the egg only. place white of the raw egg in a white cloth or paper towel. then place on eye 3 times a day for 15 minutes at a time. this really works and draws the sty out of the eye. my grandmother done this for me and my brother, and it was gone in 2 days.
=== personally whatever grandma done always seems to work, I'm a gonna try this one ..

Also while looking up other alternative remedies to stop the sty. I came across the following to cure short sightedness. I have that disease! I'm gonna try it - we got plenty sun here to not look at.

I claim no origination for this, but some years ago (1995 I
think) I was reading a magazine article concerning near-sightedness. I had
been wearing glasses for nearsightedness for nearly 30 years since a small child. The article indicated, its possible if you sit in the early morning sun, not looking directly at it, but at a 45 degree angle, for app 15 minutes, changing eyes for another 15 minutes that your nearsightedness could improve.

No comments: