Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm stealing this off sherpa ... I admit it !

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
cleaner - started with a pub, then a shopping centre, then two stories of an city office building
pizza hut deliverer
IT Administrator
Accounts Administrator
4 Movies I can Watch Over & Over:
Princess Bride
Shrek
Bridget Jones
Matrix - all 4 !
4 Places I Have Lived:
Mangere, Auckland New Zealand
Eagleby, Brisbane Australia
Kingston, Brisbane Australia
Underwood, Brisbane Australia
4 Places I Want to Live-
Gold Coast, Brisbane Australia
Noosa, Brisbane Australia
Hamilton, New Zealand
San Francisco, USA
4 TV Shows I Watch Regularly: this is hard! I don't really do tv
that 70's show
CSI Vegas
errrr
Cold Case
another one on the tip of my tongue .. that has that guy that gets into the heads of the suspects ... he was once married to an english actress and they lived in Australia, but it's an american show, very popular ... ack
4 Places I Have Vacationed:
New Zealand - both Islands
USA - most of the west and midwest including Hawaii + some of the mid east
Sydney - Australia
Melbourne - Australia
4 Places I would Like to Vacation:
Mongolia
Greece
UK
Peru
4Favorite Dishes:
cheesecake
spinach and feta quiche
moreton bay bugs from Michael's
vegetarian pizza from Toscani's
4 Sites I visit daily:
LdsPacific.com
LdsLinkup.com
ninemsn.com.au
triplej.com.au
4 Places I Would Rather Be:
hamilton - new zealand
gold coast - beach
san francisco - usa
mount tamborine - lamington national park
4 books I've read I'd recommend:
the Book of Mormon
LOTR trilogy
The Secret Power Within - Chuck Norris
Jesus the Christ - talmage
4 People I am Tagging
only 2 people I know of read this and one of them I stole this from

so I tag Dan .. 4 times ..

5 comments:

Joy said...

one....you need four! Since you've got pretty close to four blogs, that shouldn't be too hard.

;)

Trude said...

but that would mean making my blog more public .. and I quite enjoy the privateness of it all .. and enjoy the fact that you two are probably the only ones reading it ! hah

Joy said...

oh, sorry...I was talking to Dan.


Trude:

Private blogs are nice, but be prepared for yours to become more public the longer its out there. It might not, but sometimes its inevitable.

Trude said...

OH ! double doh !

yeah I haven't "made" my blog private as such, I just haven't personally advertised persay ... if people discover it, good for them ... but I doubt too much it's worth discovering hah !

Trude said...

hah annie, just bout gave me a heart attack