Thursday, November 23, 2006

Man Bag

What is it with men and purses. Why do they not see how useful they are. Everything can go into a purse, then it's easily accessible. Instead they will carry their mobile in one pocket and their wallet in another and then their keys in another .. ever sat on keys during an entire movie ? Yeah me neither .. coz I have a purse ! to put all that stuff in ! ! !

I'm seriously thinking about designing some man bags ..

Functions of a man bag :

1. Look manly, must never be referred to as a purse
2. Be able to hold necessities
3. Look manly, must never be referred to as a purse
4. Able to go with a miriad of outfits that a man must wear : like .. ummm .. errrr ... jeans and shirt, suit, shorts and shirt ... and stuff like that
5. Look manly, must never be referred to as a purse

Look guys it's very easy to look sexy carrying a 'purse' I mean man-bag.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you go girl! I will order one of those "man Bigs" for my beloved... he is the separate pocket or loose everything kind of guy!

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED - JEEZ!

Anonymous said...

er.... hahaha MAN BAG! no fruedian intended hahaha

Trude said...

haha .. nice Abi .. that made me spill milk ..

Joy said...

Good to see you back posting!

That third guy? Totally hot.

Trude said...

aye it's true .. I just can't find the time much anymore ..

good thing ? I think so !

I do still peek at all you fellas blogs and such though .. maybe that's what takes up my time ..

Anonymous said...

ahuh.. mmmhmm sure it is!

Anonymous said...

Lenny Kravitz is an avid man purser carrier/wearer. There is no shame in an attractive looking man purse, as long as the man wearing it is hot.

Anonymous said...

*purse* not purser.