Sunday, July 15, 2007

I love winter ..

It doesn't snow here which is a bummer. Actually today it's a beautiful sunny cloudless day .. right now outside of my bedroom window I'm looking at clear blue skies .. kinda horrid really. I wish it would snow .. Except as one gentleman told us at church, if it snowed here, all of our houses would fall down and we'd freeze to death and umm it would be amageddon. We just aren't equipped for that kinda blissful weather .. sigh ..

But the other reason I love winter is because of winter clothes ! I LOVE winter clothes .. well who wouldn't .. summer is so boring .. summer noone actually wears clothes .. it's too darn hot ... At least in winter you get to experiment with styles and jackets and boots and HATS ! and I just bought a new hat yesterday for $15.00 .. like it ?



2 comments:

Joy said...

Okay, that's a cute hat.

Gail said...

OOOH cool, Love the hat! I agree winter is a fun time to add flavour to our clothing, summer is so hard just to keep cool.
But you know what, I am thinking if you came to the US sometime between dec and feb you could extend your winter hat wearing theme - ahuh. Sounds like a perfect reason to visit!