Thursday, September 21, 2006

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm just a guy who makes music - no different from anybody else : Elvis

I found someone to come with me ! yay ... 12th October, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Section N .. which is not too shabby ! Thanks Howard :-)



Description Elvis Presley In Concert, the stunning theatrical production that reunites former band mates live on stage alongside Elvis as he performs a full concert on a giant video screen, continues its historic and critically acclaimed world tour with the announcement of Australian tour dates. The 2006 production has a dynamic set list similar to the sold out 1999 Australian tour, with additional songs and an even bigger stage production. Another addition to the 2006 tour is for the first time ever, the show will be accompanied by a select exhibit of original Elvis costumes and other concert-related items from the Graceland archives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm SO JEALOUS!! I love love love love him!!

You best be blogging about that concert. I'm to check up on you and harass you for the details!

Trude said...

you have no idea how i am looking forward to this concert .. even more than the donny osmond one i missed out on (on account of noone wanted to come with) .. and the robbie williams one, on account of I can't stand him ..

and yes .. for the past week, every dead elvis joke has been thrown my way at work ..

Anonymous said...

I wanna know how it goes with the "someone who is going with you"

OH, and here's a thought - you CAN go to things on ya own ya know, just in case you were wondering haha

Joy said...

I'm so excited for you. I second Laurie, we need details.


I might have a smidgeon of an idea. I've got Bob Dylan tickets for november. My guy is still alive, but at least you can hear your Elvis....Bob? totally incomprehensible in concert. He sounds like this low sounding garble..I think he was a turkey in a past life.