Friday, September 01, 2006

those rascally rabbits

I hate baby rabbit season. Because baby rabbit season means spring season ..

and I hate spring, because spring means hay fever.

I knew ! something was up .. for the last week my eyes have been burning/watering incessantly. Then the last couple of days at work I was sneezing a lot. I thought it was a cold coming on. But this has been the warmest winter ever.

This morning I woke up with blocked sinuses. Got in the car to go to work and turned on the radio and what did I hear "Welcome to the first day of Spring!" ..

It hit me like a ton of bricks ! AARRGGHH SPRING !! HAY FEVER !! Go away you nasty baby rabbits.

So I was sitting here noticing my nose dripping like a tap .. and so poked at it .. my right nostril is so blocked, I can't even breathe out of it. Then I felt this sac full of liquid ! My sinuses have developed into balloons filled with liquid .. pretty cool huh .. Anyways for your learning pleasure the following information, this is all so totally me :

Hay Fever Symptoms
The usual symptoms of hay fever include the following:

Sneezing
Runny nose (clear, thin discharge)
Congested ("stuffy") nose
Postnasal drip
Sensation of plugged ear(s)
Watery, bloodshot eyes
Itching of nose, soft palate, ear canal, eyes, and/or skin
Fatigue
Trouble sleeping

No comments: