Wednesday, August 30, 2006

tap tap tap ..

I bought a new keyboard for $14.00 at the local supermarket. Because a funny thing happened, I was using my old keyboard, and knocked apple juice all over it. Everything got sticky .. So I decided to pull it apart to clean it .. my $30.00 keyboard .. with special hot keys .. Upon pulling it apart, bits and pieces fell out that weren't meant to and I couldn't put it back. Yeah I failed the puzzle making course at Kindergarten. So instead of sitting there and trying to figure it out, I decided to rush down to the supermarket, because I remembered seeing mouses (or is it mice, the computer kind not the rodent kind) there, so I thought yeah they should have keyboards too. They did and it only cost $14.00 and it had a wrist rest : my last one didn't, and it makes a nice little tapping sound when I type and the keys are very free and non sticky.

Can you tell ? Do I type only half as good with my more cheapie keyboard ?

No comments: