Sunday, August 20, 2006

blah blah blah

Read at your own risk. I'm really really bored but not tired. I get like that sometimes .. although I really do like sleeping and I love my bed. That's going to be one of the bad things about being married I reckon, having to share my lovely bed with someone. I love my doonah and my sheets and my pillows and the fact I can fall asleep facing one way and wake up facing another way or whatever way I want, and noone is there to complain about me stealing blankets or kicking them in the head .. man that sucks huh .. I think I would love someone to be complaining about me stealing the blankets and kicking them in the head .. hah .. So right now I am listening to Nirvana, I'm a creep. But that song is so not me. I had such a good day at church today .. actually .. I missed Primary last week, coz I chose to go out into the world and go on a boat cruise with my work, and guess what, it was fun. People say I shut myself off too much .. and I think that's true . so I have been making a concerted effort to go to things, activities, with church members and non members. Coz really the saddest thing is that I tend to get along alot better with non-members, I seem to find it so much easier. Although last night I went to a church activity at a cafe, where someone had found all the under 40 Singles and got us all together, there were about 70 of us, in total shock to see others our age under the same roof. The food sucked the drinks sucked, but I was very sociable and spoke to quite a few people that I have seen around but never quite known. One guy who has tried to get me to do a few things in the past, including going to his place to have some milo (cough), got my mobile number last night, apparently he's interested in tennis. hah. we'll see. What I really wanna do is play golf ! Just to see what the deal with it is .. anyone wanna go play golf ? Count me IN ! heh, I'll even travel for a game.

1 comment:

Trude said...

tis a deal !