Saturday, August 18, 2007

What a rocking night!





And a great excuse to show some hot pics of myself - I kid I kid.

Last night myself and some family dolled ourselves up to go have a great night out on the town. We saw Scribe a local New Zealander Rapper - I know that the few of you who read this blog won't know who he is. But let me say - He was raw, He was sexy, He hip hopped the joint out ! and even the all in brawl that happened behind us wasn't a problem - because the pushing and shoving moved us to the front of the stage ! Actually that was because there were a few guys there that were actually looking out for the girls and moved in around us to protect us from the male testosterone going on around.

I had a really good time.

We then went clubbing - my arm this morning is a menagerie of stamps from the joints we crawled our way through. Although it is not my scene, I had a really good time.

3 comments:

Rachel JL said...

Oh, that I could borrow that dress...
I'm tempted to say "cute!" Would that be bad? I guess the more acceptable word would be "hawt?" ;-)
(Too many years of Barney the dinosaur, sorry...)

Gail said...

WRONG!!! I know who scribe is!!!!! wooohooo I totally rock! na na nanananana, I know who sribe is lol.
looking really hot there miss trudi!

Daisy Paige said...

I know you said clubbing wasn't your scene, but maybe it should be, because dang girl, you are HOT!!