Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aotearoa August 2007

Just got back from an awesome awesome trip to New Zealand. I could very well have stayed there. for serious. Anyways one of the main reasons we went was to see family. And here folks .. are my family ! Me, my sister Cindy, I am holding my nephew Logan and Cindy is holding Hudson. Two brothers who are terrors ! but you can't help but love them to death. They belong to my younger sister Tia.

Mum and my brothers and sisters and me ! From the back L-R: Matthew, Clayde, Mum, Roni-marie, Cindy, Me, Tia

L-R Ryan and Cindy, Boyo and Tia


All the girls from back L-R : Me, Tia-Moana, Api-kara, Christine, Tiana, Jay-lee, Tia, Roni-marie, Mum holding Keriana, Cindy


L-R: Chrissy, Tiana, Me, baby Keriana, Api-Kara


Tia and Boyo, parents of 7 of the kids.

I love this random pic ! Tia-Moana

My brother Clayde and two of his nephews, Logan and Hudson


L-R: my sister Tia, my brother Matthew, Tia's husband Boyo

All the hippolites ! from the back L-R: Tiana and Api (sisters, Roni's kids), Christine, Beau, Tia-Moana, Jay-lee, Hudson, Logan (all brothers and sisters, Tia's kids, missing baby keriana)

Gorgeous Jay-lee

Strutting her stuff: Tia-Moana

Doing the Haka, Hudson - he is so loveable !

My brother Clayde trying to hold down our nephews: Logan and Hudson


Chrissy and Logan

Me soaking wet at the Japanese Gardens


Clayde and baby Keriana


My baby brother Matt, he's so white, he's a gangsta wannabe.


Tia-Moana, Me, Jaylee


Tia-Moana, Keriana, Matt, Api
Beau

Chrissy
Keriana and Clayde
Our Welcome Home Breakfast ! by my brother Claydes wife and kids. L-R Sherylann, Shandon, Shaniqua, Taneesha, Clayde, Pina, Greg (Pina's cousin)

Hmmm I could post more and more photos .. we have 20 films ! haha .. these will do.

7 comments:

Gail said...

awesome!!!!!!! you are looking fabulous girl! Are those pics at the lake? I have no clue where the Japanese garden is.

Trude said...

No they are at the gardens by the river. The gardens have different themes .. and are absolutely gorgeous .. I was actually thinking the whole time "Abigail would go crazy here with her camera!"

Gail said...

I go crazy everywhere! haha

I have never walked in the gardens but are they the ones with those awesome sculptures outside the entrance? If you were on your way to Cambridge? I love those sculptures. I think that entrance was at galloway st... but its been awhile since ive been there.

Shannon said...

You look fantabulistic. I wish it wasn't wrong for me to marry you.

Trude said...

I wanna get married ! lets do it . .

haha ..

seriously though, my thoughts have been to relocate. I went on a few lovely dates over there. very lovely.

Abi - those are the gardens. They are fabulous, even when it's pouring rain :D

Daisy Paige said...

What fun pictures! I think my favorite is the one of you and two girls on your right (nieces, I think) and baby Keriana on your left. You look great, and those girls just love you!

Trude said...

I love that one too ! Those girls make me laugh, they are my nieces :L