Sunday, September 09, 2007

Why didn't I think of this before !



I have started a new chapter in my life.

A little while ago I started to learn tap dancing, which is going along very nicely thanks. We are currently learning a sequence to Christine Aguillera's - Candy Man. My gosh ! that song is so freaking fast ! tap dancing to it is a really good workout !

Anyways that's not the new chapter in my life, that's old news. NO NO NO the new chapter is even more fun !

Whilst in New Zealand I went out with a fella, I thought we were going putt putt golfing, instead we ended up at a golf driving range. I had the time of my life ! Couldn't hit the ball for peanuts. He was very encouraging mind you, such as rolling on the ground in laughter and thanking me for giving him the best laugh he's had for $5 (which was the cost of the bucket of balls). But heck I really enjoyed swinging that stick, it was like some kind of release of something .. hah. So I decided, I am not going to let this game beat me. I am now the latest golf student under the ever masterful tutorledge (is that a word?) of Bill the pro at the Marsden Golfing Range ! yaya ! and I came away from my first lesson being able to swing that stick (what is it called anyways) and having it connect to the ball and having the ball get some air and trail off into the distance, 5 metres is good ! believe me.

But you know that is not the cause of my full joy in taking golfing lessons. I never realised this before, but alot of men like to go to the driving range. Alot of men .. and some of those men are very good eye candy. And if you are in the right spot, the whole time you are there you are looking at their butts as they bend over concentrating on hitting their balls with their stick .. AND you would be surprised how many of them know the local pro (Bill) and will stop to say g'day to him as he is teaching. hahaha .. so girls !! actually I don't know many of you who are single .. tell your single girl friends ! get down to the local driving range pronto ! you just never know who you might meet :-)

3 comments:

Gail said...

hahaha good for you! who knew golf would be a candy store????? Yeeeeeehawwwww you go girl!

Shannon said...

I didn't know you took up tap dancing. I used to be a tap dancer as a little girl. I'll post a photo or two on my blog for you. Then you can tell everyone that you aspire to be her, and by her, I mean me. HA!

Laura said...

Nice choice of picture there, Trude. Haha. You are very sneaky. I like it!