Saturday, March 31, 2007

Aroha

Doctrine & Covenants 18:10 "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God"

Ever had an experience that hits you like a truck and makes you realise that Heavenly Father is guiding you on this journey we call life ?

I have felt Heavenly Fathers hand reach down and grasp mine to help me make it back onto the right path - very unexpectedly and through a very unexpected source, someone I am only just getting to know as a friend.

I know that some of you who read this blog, know that I have been on a downer for a whee little bit. I have struggled with myself over some things and really sought for comfort and reassurance from Heavenly Father. There have been many times that I have seemingly picked myself up and got on top of things, but then woken up back down in this terrible abyss of sadness and desperation. I must admit I do not show my emotions that readily to anyone, even kin, so many would not even realise my struggles.

Tonight out of the blue, after a great evening out with friends, and after trampling over some ground from the not too distant past that I have had trouble trampling over, I received an assurance from Heavenly Father again that events that have transpired these last couple of months, were being watched by Him and that the conclusion of these events, were because of his love for me and the guidance and help that he is sending me in this life.

Gosh sorry for that long sentence. I am not a wordsmith by any means, but hope someone might understand the jubilation and euphoria I am feeling right now, knowing that I have a Heavenly Father who loves and understands and wants me to succeed.

It's wonderful.

2 comments:

Gail said...

So what you are saying is that the things happened the way they happened as a way of saving you making a BIG mistake? If so, thats the love of a parent you are seeing.
I am so grateful that you have felt that Trudy.. im grateful you were loved enough to be saved for someone or something soooo much better.
Aren't we so blessed that each of us can tap into that guidance and love, individualised to our situations.
Te aroha

Trude said...

hit it on the head Abi ..

kia kaha