Thursday, March 08, 2007

Camping: The art of getting closer to nature while getting farther away from the nearest cold beverage, hot shower and flush toilet. ~ UKNOWN

I'm going camping on the weekend! with a bunch of buddies .. Should be fun, we are camping at the beach. Anyways I said I would bring the tent as I have a 2 room canvas one that's been gathering mothballs. The great preparer that I am, I decided to put it up this afternoon to see if it still worked. After an hour of scratching my head and trying different methods, I got the tent made ! I had my nieces to help me .. only problem .. we have some poles left .. anyone know what they are for ? QUICK YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO POST AND TELL ME !

1 comment:

Gail said...

I guess you will find out when your tent falls down what those extra poles were for!

I am really excited to hear about your camping trip. I love camping, in case you didn't know! hehe