Saturday, March 03, 2007

You've Had A Birthday Shout Hooray !

Guess who's birthday it was on 2nd March.

Born : Perth Amboy New Jersey
Mother : Play Boy Bunny & US Marine
Father : Barber & US Marine
Married : Graceland Chapel, Las Vegas, Nevada - April 29, 1989
Children : 2
Occupation : Singer, Musician, Actor

Do you know who it is ?

We held a birthday party for him at work. We had cupcakes, fairy bread, Diet Coke Spiders, the works !

Happy Birthday Jon !

Did you know that in 2005 he donated $1,000,000.00 to the Angel Network Foundation - founded by Oprah Winfrey ?

3 comments:

Gail said...

OKay, I didn't want to embarrass myself but.... umm... well I don't know who it is. *hangs head in shame

Gail said...

The only person I could think of, because the birth place name kind of sounded like his name was Jon Bon Jovi

Trude said...

oooh my boss is going to be so mad at you .. for not knowing .. but yeah its Jon Bon Jovi :-)