Saturday, April 21, 2007

FINDERS KEEPERS !


A week ago I was attached to you,
in more ways than I would admit,
I knew the relationship had to end,
Just how and when was a matter of my own undertaking.

There were many goodtimes that we had together,
but I really am looking forward for the better times ahead,
without you, by my side,
Today I smiled, for the first time, since I got rid of you.

It's been a long time coming,
but something I'll be forever grateful for,
You used to hold me back,
Something I vowed not to let happen,
And it won't happen again, anytime soon.

wherever you have gone,
whatever you are doing,
don't look back,
I won't be waiting for you.

Goodbye! 3.8kgs.

2 comments:

Trude said...

that's err .. 8.36 pounds .. for my American friends.

Gail said...

in one week????? Holy cow, can you write down the secret for all your kiwi friends, living in America! I need some of that goodbye!