Saturday, April 14, 2007

People always look good in their coffins - Elvis


So I have started a new diet .. started it yesterday. The Tony Ferguson diet, you can see it online and check it out. Nearly every second person at work is on it and getting results. My sister in law started it 3 weeks ago and has lost 9.7kg. She's a trouper though. I dunno how she does it.

I was very very good yesterday, at work we had our usual Friday savoury/sweet day, Stacey brought in a carrot cake (my fave! next to banana) and Chrystal brought in some dip and herb breads .. argh .. and I sat there and did not partake. It helps to know I told all that I was starting the diet, and my boss who is on it made sure that I didn't partake, since he can't either. I was quite proud.

Then there came a little hickup. Last night was Marguerites Friday the 13th B'day Party. Anyone who knows Marguerite, knows her parties involve, good food, and cute guys. Un/fortunately when I got there a cute guy started chatting and then decided to feed me chocolate covered sultanas. I had to think to myself, sacrifice the beginning of the diet or enjoy being fed chocolate covered sultanas by a cute guy.

Yeah I took the sacrifice .. it was worth it ..

3 comments:

Joy said...

Good on ya.

I bet Keanu would look good in a coffin.


Just kiddin- I don't wish him dead. That's way too mean of me. I heard a very nice story about him a few months back. Hoo (Saucy Betty) was at the movies with her grandma. Keanu Reeves was seeing the same move at the end of the aisle and totally waited for her grandma to go down the stairs and was really nice to them.

Gail said...

amen! the perfect sacrifice and for the perfect reason.

Trude said...

I heard Keanu Reeves and that witchy poo Jennifer thingy that used to be married to Brad Pitt, were seeing each other .. maketh me spew in a bucket ..