Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happiness is

I had such a great day today, I had to share. And I'll share it with pictures.

Banana's are back and are affordable. yay.

Today I went shopping with my nieces, along the way we stopped at Sizzlers, then on the way to the car, walked past the bowling alley and decided to have a couple of games.



Tonight a group of friends met at Chris' house, with mixed ingredients and made some gourmet pizza's. My fave topping was "smoked salmon, anchovies, mushroom, sundried tomatoes, capsicum, fetta cheese, red onion, mozarella cheese". Afterward we went to see Wild Hogs, again, that movie maketh me laugh.


And to top it all off, my sister had a baby girl! in New Zealand just after 1am. We welcome another girl to the whanau. That makes me an aunty for the 13th time and my baby sister the very capable mum to 7 kids.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations on the new found social life, being an aunty again and buying bananas!
Ah! It's a good lfe.

Trude said...

tis a good life ..

except with the new diet I can only eat 3 banana's a week ..

with the social life .. the weekend is far too short ..

and being an aunty .. I won't see the munchkin til July .. then again I just might stay there too ..