Sunday, October 28, 2007

So tell me


IF a really cute drunk guy in a club comes up to you and says "my brother over there thinks you're beautiful" ... and then proceeds to introduce you to his really cute drunk brother - who turns out to be his cousin ... and then all night the really cute drunk cousin talks too you .. saying "you're beautiful" every 2nd sentence .. and then when he leaves for a second the really cute drunk guy who approached you first comes over and says "you know if my brother didn't try to chat you up I would have" ... and then proceeds to tell you, you are beautiful ...

I mean ...

Does that count ...

Even though they were drunk ...

And would you give the really cute drunk cousin your number ...

Just wondering ...

2 comments:

Gail said...

hmmm interresting question.. what's the answer? and did he call?

Trude said...

yes, he did call. we'll see.