Wednesday, November 21, 2007

kia kaha ki te rongo pai

I discovered the above when I created my Ldspacific website (which I really need to visit more often) .. it became the theme for the site. It means "to be strong in the gospel". Over the years it has become my mantra. Although I have modified it a bit, my mantra being "to be strong in your beliefs". That we should all be confident in our choices and decisions and own what we choose. Even if it turns out bad, we should use that as a learning experience and grow from it. Just never try to justify our wrong choices by blaming someone else ... does that make sense ??? This can then apply to everyone and everything. One thing that I am a big believer in is owning the choices we make. Take responsibility. I can never be critical of anyone who accepts the choices they have made and 'owns' them, even if those choices are wrong. I think it actually takes alot of courage and shows great character to stand up and be responsible.

That's all I wanted to say .. have a good day !

3 comments:

Gail said...

hmmm interesting post, which I am assume is related to something you are not planning on sharing... so I will merely say amen. I agree.

Daisy Paige said...

You are very wise. I liked this post a lot - made me think.

Now please post an update. Thanks!

Laura said...

Where are you?